Weight loss is a big business and for good reason too. Everyone wants to be their skinny self that they used to be when they were younger. Weight loss supplements purporting to be the industry’s next “big thing” seem to pop up every month. But very few stand the test of time, either from science or from consumers.
Both Garcinia Cambogia and Moringa Oleifera both came to prominence in the U.S. several years ago on major health talk shows (Dr. Oz) and in the news. Both of these natural supplements are still very popular with doctors and with the people who have had great success with them.
But what’s the difference between the two? What are the benefits of each? And is one better than the other?
Moringa Oleifera has been well known in America for only a few years, but it’s been renowned in other parts of the world for generations. It’s known as a “healing tree” in places like Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan.
The “healing” moniker is well deserved. Moringa Oleifera is high in vitamins, protein, fiber, iron, calcium, and antioxidants. It helps supplement the diet of millions of people, and a gram of Moringa has more nutrients than a gram of many vegetables and fruits we believe to be so nutritious. For example, it has more than seven times the Vitamin C content in an orange. Extract from the tree is used for weight control and more than 300 other health-related issues.
As more information about this plant flooded the U.S. market, people flocked to nutrition and health food stores to reap the benefits this amazing tree has on the human body:
• Digestive System – The seeds of the Moringa are used to alleviate bladder and stomach issues. The leaves thought to be the most nutritious part of the tree, are good for improving digestion, soothing the stomach, and losing weight. Furthermore, a tea made from its roots and bark is also used to help digestion.
• Cardio-pulmonary System – The tea is also purported to mitigate cardiac and circulations problems while the leaves are believed to lower blood pressure, as well.
• Immune System –Moringa leaves are believed to strengthen the immune system because of their high content of both Vitamin C and iron, both of which are essential in fighting infections and fortifying the body with antibodies.
• Reproductive System – Moringa Oleifera benefits both men and women. In men, Moringa does for men what the little blue pill is supposed to do, only it’s a 100% natural plant, not a pill birthed in a lab. For women, Moringa acts as an aphrodisiac as well as nourishment for the production of breast milk during nursing.
Like Moringa Oleifera, Garcinia Cambogia has been known around the world for generations in places like India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Taiwan, and many South Pacific islands. In Nature, Garcinia Cambogia is a small fruit that looks like a yellowish-green pumpkin.
As a 100% natural supplement or extract, Garcinia Cambogia delivers many weight loss as well as overall general health benefits. It’s part of the diet for millions of people, but it’s used more in America for weight loss.
Although Garcinia Cambogia benefits the human body in many ways, the main benefit is that it is an excellent aid for those eager to lose weight and maintain their overall health.
• Weight Loss –Garcinia Cambogia helps decrease the fat in your thighs, butt, and belly, and it does so fast. This is due to the fruit’s ability to block the production or absorption of fat. By preventing this, your body burns off more unused carbohydrates, which helps accelerate weight loss.
• Appetite Suppressant – Garcinia Cambogia is high in healthful fiber, which makes you feel fuller quicker and helps reduce the amount you eat. The fruit is also high in a citric acid called Hydroxycitric Acid, or HCA, which is known to decrease food cravings.
• Decreased Cholesterol – Research shows that Garcinia Cambogia reduces the amount of fat in the blood, which in turn decreases your bad cholesterol levels. Studies also suggest that a daily supplement can help maintain a stable blood pressure level.
• Digestive and Immune System Problems – It is thought that Garcinia Cambogia helps bolster the immune system to fight colds and sore throats. It produces serotonin, which helps your mood and quality of sleep, both important to a healthy immune system. Furthermore, daily use of the supplement can help relieve bowel and liver disorders.
As you can see, both Moringa Oleifera and Garcinia Cambogia offer tremendous health benefits. Each has been used around the world for generations to help fight a variety of ailments and to sustain good overall health but have been known in America for only a few years.
If you’re interested only in losing weight and becoming slimmer, however, Garcinia Cambogia is better because it has been shown in a multitude of studies that it helps you lose weight faster. It helps blocks your body from storing fat, stimulates your body’s fat-burning furnace, decreases your appetite, and leaves you more energetic. Moringa Oleifera certainly has benefits, but for pure weight loss, Garcinia Cambogia has a big edge.
P.S. If you want to increase the effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia. Then make sure that you add Moringa Oleifera with it. This will ensure that you get the maximum benefit from both of these great weight loss supplements.